28 Apr 2010

Animals sing along

With the tune of One man went to mow

One dog went to play, went to play alone (x2)
One dog and two cats, went to play together (x2)

One dog, two cats, three bears went to play together (x2)
One dog, two cats, three bears, four birds went to play together (x2)
One dog, two cats, three bears, four birds, five donkeys went to play together (x2)
One dog, two cats, three bears, four birds, five donkeys, six spiders went to play together (x2) One dog, two cats, three bears, four birds, five donkeys, six spiders, seven snakes went to play together (x2)
One dog, two cats, three bears, four birds, five donkeys, six spiders, seven snakes, eight bats went to play together (x2)

One dog, two cats, three bears, four birds, five donkeys, six spiders, seven snakes, eight bats, nine horses went to play together (x2)

One dog, two cats, three bears, four birds, five donkeys, six spiders, seven snakes, eight bats, nine horses, ten tigers went to play together (x2)




With the tune of Frère Jacques

I’m a fish, I’m fish

I’ve got scales and a tail

I live in the sea, I live in the sea

Look at me how I swim

I’m tiger, I’m a tiger

I’ve got claws and sharp teeth

I live in the jungle, I live in the jungle

Look at me how I roar

I’m a hen, I’m a hen

I’ve got feathers and two wings

I live in the farm, I live in the farm

Look at me how I sing

I’m zebra, I’m zebra

I’ve got stripes, black and white

I live in the grasslands, I live in the grasslands

Look at me how I run




No comments: