I'VE GOT A HOUSE (With the tune of You are my sunshine)
I've got a house
a lovely house.
I live in it.
I sleep in it.
I eat, I bath, I watch TV
with my family
all happily.
It's got a kitchen to eat my meals.
It's got a bathroom to brush my teeth.
It's got a bedroom, a living room
and a garage and a garden too.
I love my house.
I love my family.
My mum and dad
my brother and me.
We live together
in our house.
We live together
all happily.
I LIVE IN A HOUSE (With the tune of The Wheels on the bus)
I live in a house with mum and dad
Mum and dad, mum and dad.
I live in a house with mum and dad
My sister and my brother.
My uncle and my aunt live in a flat, in a flat, in a flat.
My uncle and my aunt live in a flat.
With my two cousins.
My grandpa and my grandma are very kind.
Very kind, very kind.
They live in a cottage next to me
With a beautiful tree.
No comments:
Post a Comment