THE Food and Meals SONG
With the tune of “She´ll be coming around the mountain”
I want cereal and milk for my breakfast
I want a toast and an orange juice for my breakfast
I want cereal and milk, a toast and an orange juice
I want cereal and milk for my breakfast.
I like fish and chips for my lunch
I like pasta and soup for my lunch
I like fish and chips, pasta and soup
I like fish and chips for my lunch
I eat a sandwich and fruit for my teatime
I eat biscuits and chocolate for my teatime
I eat a sandwich and fruit, biscuits and chocolate
I eat a sandwich and fruit for my teatime
I have bread and meatballs for my dinner
I have pizza and ice-cream for my dinner
I have bread and meatballs, pizza and ice-cream
I have bread and meatballs for my dinner
THE FRUIT SALAD SONG
With the tune of “Head shoulders knees and toes”
Strawberry, pineapple, watermelon, watermelon
And kiwis, and grapes, and peaches and
No comments:
Post a Comment