11 Nov 2009

TOPIC1 : TOYS AND FREE TIME. Songs and rhymes.



This school year, DCE shows you some songs to sing and introduce vocabulary. the songs have been created using the tunes of the classical children songs and rhymes.

With the tune of Soup (TRAIN SOUND, TRAIN RHYTHM)

Teddy and kite (repeat)

Robot and ball (repeat)

Scooter and car (repeat)

Train and doll (repeat)

Bike and boat (repeat) TOYS!!!!!!


With the tune of Lala lala, lala lala, lala lala, lalalalala.

I play cards, I play football

I play music, I watch TV too.


I play computer games, I play board games.

I play music I listen to music too.

With the tune of My Bonnie

My favourite toy is a teddy

A teddy is my favourite toy

Please buy me a teddy on my birthday

On my birthday a teddy I want

Buy me, buy me, buy me a teddy, oh please, oh please!

Buy me, buy me, buy me a teddy, oh please!


This is a nice way to teach vocabulary and simple structures to our youngest students. They enjoy singing and moving and, at the same time, they are connecting the sounds with the pictures. We can do these activities with flashcards or real toys. As this is a "technological" group of work, we also recommend the use of power points and online stories to introduce a topic.

Hope you like it! See you soon ;-)

No comments: